My first "official" gig!

Hi there!
It's been a while, I know. Unfortunately, my computer was TKOed by a virus for a few days. But we are now back in business!

Just wanted to let you know that I am now the "official" fantasy book reviewer for a magazine title GRYPHONWOOD. It's an indenpendent magazine which is printed in hard copy and is also available free of charge on the web. Check it out at www.gryphonwoodpress.com.

They publish short stories and all sorts of stuff. So if you think you have something they might like, check out their website.

The editors discovered this blog when I started posting on www.wotmania.com. And obviously they liked what they saw, because they asked me if I would be interested in becoming their book reviewer. What the heck!?! Why not, I told them! Could be a lot of fun!!!;-)

So not only will I be posting a couple of reviews in their next issue (March 2005), but I also did an interview with David B. Coe. You can find the reviews of all three volumes of The LonTobyn Chronicle elsewhere on this blog. You'll see, it's very informative and was a lot of fun to do. Hopefully I can find other authors to interview for future issues.

Okay, so that's about it for now. My next post will probably be the list of runner-ups to my "La crème de la crème" posts!

0 commentaires: