Submit your questions for an interview with Orson Scott Card

Hi there!

I've juste secured an interview with Orson Scott Card. As always, fans of the author are encouraged to submit their own questions. The most interesting questions will be included in my interview. To submit a question, just leave it in the comment section.

Other than that, William Lexner (Stego) and I will soon be interviewing Peter Watts, author of Blindsight. I also have interviews with both Joe Abercrombie, author of The Blade Itself, and Brian Ruckley, author of Winterbirth, lined up. In addition, I'm trying to get a Q&A with Guy Gavriel Kay. Hopefully it will become a reality!

And in case you didn't know, I have interviews with both China Miéville and Peter F. Hamilton coming up after the Holidays! As to what happened to the Q&A Rob and I did with Greg Keyes, Del Rey Books are still trying to figure that one out.

So as you can see, there are a few interesting forthcoming interviews on the Hotlist!;-)

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

*My question* Do you plan on returning to the world of '7th son' anytime soon?



(P.S. nice blog site pat! very informative)