Win a copy of Joe Abercrombie's LAST ARGUMENT OF KINGS


Thanks to the generosity of the folks at Pyr, I have three copies of the US edition of Abercrombie's last volume in The First Law trilogy, Last Argument of Kings (Canada, USA, Europe), for you to win.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "ARGUMENT." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!;-)

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the winners when this book was up for grabs the last time around, but I was moving around the time the winners were announced and had only sporadic internet access for quite some time, so I never quite got around to say thank you. I guess this is as good an opportunity as any to make up for it.

So, Pat, thanks a lot for these contests. I enjoy your blog immensely.

Anonymous said...

Just found this site earlier when I finished reading "The Name of the Wind" and then had to jump online to track down the sequel, April 2009 unfortunately!!!

I once frequented a site much like this one but it just disappeared one day never to return so I quit visiting book forums, simply trusting to my vast quantities of reading to eventually put good books in my hands. But now I feel the glimmer of hope rising up and slapping me awake with a site such as this with a ready list of authors and books for me to plunder! (plunder the books no the authors)

Thanks for running the site Pat!

Patrick said...

Glad to be of aid, guys!;-)