Joel Shepherd contest winners!

Our five winners will get their hands on the mass market paperback edition of Joel Shepherd's action-packed Crossover, compliments of the folks at Pyr. Now that you can get this novel on the cheap, I recommend that you do so ASAP! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Raman Ohri, from Fishers, Indiana, USA

- Mirella Standbridge, from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

- Doug Doyle, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

- Joni Scalf, from Houston, Texas, USA

- Jonathan Sewell, from Clarksville, Tennessee, USA (Jasewell on malazanempire.com)

Thanks to all the participants!

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat. Awesome blog and keep up the good work. Look forward to your site everyday.

Jonathan

Joni S. said...

*Big Squee*

I won a book. Makes me want to do a small dance of joy (it'd be a bigger dance, but my fibromyalgia is flaring).

Unknown said...

Thanks Pat! I really enjoy the site, turned me on to several great authors.

Raman

Doug D said...

Awesome! Thanks for the copy of Crossover, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Cheers,

Doug

Jebus said...

Enjoy kids, the bisexual thing is the only stupid point in a pretty damn good series. Although I almost threw up reading the second chapter, you'll know what I mean when you read it.